From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Somshekar C Kadam
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 11:24 PM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; somkadam76@xxxxxxxxx; Microsoft Outlook <somshekar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcf-dev] TCF java support

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Hi All,

I am able to set TCF for Eclipse Photon and able to debug remotely using
c langauge on the target (Raspberry pi 3)

Even if the source changes it will be automatically downloaded and
latest version of binary will be available when debug, this is really
good feature.

I want do the same using Java sources, i did not find any TCF support
for remote java debug, is it not supported now ?

Or please point me to the location where i can refer and use it.

right now I am trying to debug using normal standard socket attach, i
have to manually download binary every time we change the source of java.

thanks in advance

regards

Somshekar