Re: [tcf-dev] Disassembly with variable length instructions and data interleaved with code

Thanks Eugene,

So do you have any tips on how to get the ISA for plain bytes in memory? There is no symbol information available and the code looks like

jmp L

.word 0x4711

L:             <more code>

The data looks just like an instruction. I don’t really see a way to see the ISA. What I at least want to do is to give proper disassembly for the code at L, when the instruction pointer points at L.

// Anders