[tcf-dev] What package contains TCF agent?

Where does the plugin expect to find the executable file for auto launch?

Running on CentOS Linux and Neon.3.
* I installed all of the TCF packages I found which went into my home folder.
* When I choose to automatically launch the local TCF agent it says it
cannot find the executable file.
* I searched the plugin folder and is not there.

Cannot start local TCF agent.
Cannot run program "agent/GNU/Linux/amd64/agent": error=2, No such
file or directory

* I downloaded the agent source and built it
* It runs from the command line and I can connect to it from eclipse
and debug my app fine.

Thanks,
J.R.

Back to the top