Re: [tcf-dev] TCF on Raspberry Pi wiki stuck

On 12 August 2017 at 15:46, Vaclav <vaclav_sal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> cp R machine/arm machine/armv6l
You are missing a - (dash) before the R typo in email or your command
prompt? It looks to me like the wiki may be changing a dash to a
"real" dash, try actually typing a dash of copy/paste isn't working.

> Copy from /arm to NON-EXISTENT / armv61
Its creating armv6l (that is an l not a 1) that matches the machine
you are running on. It is the uname -m output, see near the top of the
Makefile.inc -- the wiki may be out of date here, you may simply be
able to skip the cp step. It doesn't hurt to do it though, so just
try.

> I AM stuck here
>
> 1. WHY cp ?
> 2. What is "armv61", where did it come from?

> I would really appreciate answer for the above so I can continue.
Hopefully lack of an answer hasn't actually held you up from running
make. If you run make you might get some errors or a working system.
Errors can lead to more useful info, and a working system would be
brilliant :-)