[tcf-dev] TCF 1.5 Release Preparations for Oxygen

Hi TCF Committers,

It’s that time of the year again, we need to get our Release Review material ready.

Please Review the preliminary 1.5 New & Noteworthy [1] and update it with your fixes and features!

You – the contributors – know best what’s noteworthy.

Please do help us notify the Community about the goodness you’ve put in over the past year!!

I’ll need the N&N completed by end of the week latest.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/TCF/NewIn15

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

Back to the top