From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frederic LEGER
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 12:42 AM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] TCF Python interface and capabilities

Hello,

> I was looking for python interface for TCF. How can I install it. Can
> I install it using pip ?

Nope, for now, you may download it an add it in your PYTHONPATH if you want.

> I would like to know if I can use a python program to communicate with
> a target device running

Yes.

> Tcf agent. I am not looking for any debug info from target, but I
> would like to provision the device
>
> Or say transfer files between host and target , run command or
> programs available in the Target etc.
>
> Is that possible thru TCF ?

In the TCF python folder, you'll find the tests/ProcessStatrt.py module.
This module give a full example on how to run and get IOs of an 'ls -l'
on the remote target. You may want to use it as a first help.

Hope this helps

DERF