Re: [tcf-dev] TCF Python interface and capabilities

Hello,

I was looking for python interface for TCF. How can I install it. Can I install it using pip ?

Nope, for now, you may download it an add it in your PYTHONPATH if you
want.

I would like to know if I can use a python program to communicate with a target device running

Yes.

Tcf agent. I am not looking for any debug info from target, but I would like to provision the device

Or say transfer files between host and target , run command or programs available in the Target etc.

Is that possible thru TCF ?

In the TCF python folder, you'll find the tests/ProcessStatrt.py module.
This module give a full example on how to run and get IOs of an 'ls -l'
on the remote target. You may want to use it as a first help.

Hope this helps

DERF

Back to the top