From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Conradi, Anders
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 7:27 AM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcf-dev] Specification of the Linenumbers service and API

Hi,

Is there a specification for the Linenumbers service and API anywhere? I’m seeing strange behavior when I try to enumerate all source-lines in a context. I do a address_to_line(ctx, 0, 0xffffffffffffffff, cb, data) call and expect to get calls of my callback for all places in the context where there is line information. I do get such calls if I limit the address range to ranges inside the main function of the program I have loaded, so the context do contain line information.

If this is not how the linenumbers API is supposed to work, then how do I iterate over all code areas in my context?

Regards,

Anders

Intel Sweden AB
Registered Office: Isafjordsgatan 30B, 164 40 Kista, Stockholm, Sweden
Registration Number: 556189-6027