Re: [tcf-dev] can tcf remote debug attach symbol from host

Hi Min,

If I understand your problem, you want to have a TCF server on the host that deals with symbol management.

You agent, running on your Linux target, won't handle the symbols anymore.

You could try to enable the Symbol (may be Expresssion too) service in the server by editing ./server/tcf/config.h and remove it from the agent/tcf/config.h

Launch both the agent and the server.

Connect to the server and redirect to the agent.

You should have the symbol management on host side.

This way, hello.debug can be kept on the host and no more on target side.

Hope it helps,

Xavier.