Re: [tcf-dev] TCF 1.5 / participation in Oxygen

Hi Eugene, all -

I’ve announced our participation:

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg13724.html

To support it, please have a look at the https://wiki.eclipse.org/TCF/DraftPlan15

and keep the https://wiki.eclipse.org/TCF/NewIn15 updated as features get added.

That way, compiling the release review will be easy when it is time.

By “release engineering” I meant keeping the Hudson jobs going, and keeping an eye

on the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list (each project’s releng contacts must be subscribed

to that list, in case our contribution causes any issues  with the simultaneous release).

Sometimes it’s necessary updating the mvn/tycho config files, to point to proper p2

repos of dependencies – you can search git for commits tagged “releng” to get an idea:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.git/log/?qt=grep&q=releng

Also, in time for the Oxygen Milestones we should promote a nightly build to “milestone”

and update our Oxygen contribution files:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Simrel/Contributing_to_Simrel_Aggregation_Build

http://git.eclipse.org/c/simrel/org.eclipse.simrel.build.git/tree/tcf.b3aggrcon

to do that, you may need SSH access to build.eclipse.org (to prepare the milestone repo,

you can get SSH access from webmaster) as well as write access to the simrel repository.

Our milestone repos are currently at

build.eclipse.org:/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/tools/tcf/builds/1.5/milestones

Many thanks for your support – I’ll be happy to answer further questions.

May I put your name instead of Uwe’s as contact person into the tcf.b3aggrcon ?

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6