Re: [tcf-dev] Regarding Permissions and License Terms of TCF

Hello Shashanka,

The terms of the EDL and EPL should allow what you intend to do.

I cannot give you any additional written permission ; the written permission _are_ the terms of the EPL and EDL.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6