[tcf-dev] Help Regarding TCF Agent C Code

Hello,

I was working on the TCF Agent C code on this link. I have few queries regarding the same and require your help.

I am executing two sessions - agent and client - in Visual Studio 2012 Express.

  • I am running a session of TCF agent with 'main.c' (in the main filter) enabled.
    • Now, server / agent has been set up.
  • Using another instance of the same solution, I disable 'main.c' and enable 'main_client.c' (in the main filter).
    • When I execute this instance, client has been set up.
  • Now, I give "connect" command and it connects to TCF agent at 1534 port.

Now, my questions are:
  1. In which function does the handler to a particular command is getting mapped? My understanding is that, member "handler" in structure "event_node" in code file "events.c" has the pointer to the function that needs to be executed for a particular command. But, I am unsure of the point where this mapping occurs.
  2. Also, I wanted the list of commands for few services to work on. The documents in this link is talks about TCF command and properties but, not on the command which I need to give in the command line interface of client. How to give commands in the client executed by the C code?

Correct me if my understanding is wrong. Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Shashanka Navada,

India.
Contact No.: (+91) 81051 81087 | Email: shashankanavada@xxxxxxxxxxx