From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Frederic LEGER
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2016 4:24 PM
To: TCF Development <tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] Phyton integration: dprintf service?

Hi,

I am about to merge our code base into the opensource, and we added the
dprintf service and proxy.

As this should occur at the end of next week, I attach the dprintf.py (to
drop in the tcf/services directory) and the DPrintfProxy.py (to drop in the
tcf/services/remote directory).

BTW, the service is not the service implementation, but the service
interface.

Hope this helps

DERF