Re: [tcf-dev] org.eclipse.tcf.internal.cdt.ui.preferences ; x-internal:=true or not ?

Thanks Eugene.

Exporting all packages is in line with the Eclipse Platform Guideline:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Export-Package

I’ll wait a little bit more for others (adopters?) to speak up.

If nobody objects, I’ll add the “x-internal:=true” before our RC3 build next Tuesday May 31.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6