From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Boreiko
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 12:36 AM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcf-dev] How to set default breakpoint scope to only one active debug session?

Hi All,

I would like to know how to set default breakpoint scope to only one active debug session.

What I see now that setting any breakpoint will propagate it to all debug sessions that are currently opened in eclipse.

I want to restrict breakpoints to only one debug session (that currently in focus).

Is it possible to define such behavior default without manually changing scope of each breakpoint that was set?

Thanks,

Denis.