[tcf-dev] connection close on "Terminate and Remove"?

Hi,

I noticed a difference in terminating a TCF debug session using either “Terminate“ or “Terminate and Remove” command. It looks to me that “Terminate and Remove” does not close the TCF channel , but “Terminate” does. I would have expected “Terminate and Remove” to close the connection as well so both commands behave the same. Is this a bug or is there a reasoning behind?

cheers,

Conny

Back to the top