Re: [tcf-dev] how to get start

Hi  Xavier Pouyollon,

Thanks for your reply very much!

>What's your specific problem ?
Two problems make me confused:
Q1: I want to run a test about TCF with win8+vmware centos. I set vmware network in Bridge mode, and the centos can ping win8, and win8 can ping back. Eclipse in win8 can discover TCF agent, but I click connect button, it pops up an error message like this.
Inline image 1

Q2: So I switch to run the test in win8 alone. I compiled agent in VS2010 and run it.  Later, Eclipse can also discover the agent, and I open debug configuration view and configured the debug like this:
Inline image 2
Inline image 3
Inline image 4
At last, when I click the Debug, it cannot stop in source code but in assembly code.

Inline image 1
Is there something wrong with my configuration or operation?