From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Konrad Anheim
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 8:29 AM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcf-dev] single step button enabled while single stepping

Hi,

I noticed during a single step (e.g. step over a function that takes some seconds to complete) all run/step buttons in Eclipse process view remain enabled. I believe they should be in disabled state, as you can find in CDT/GDB configuration. Can this one be addressed in the agent or is the plugin in charge of this?

cheers,

Conny