Re: [tcf-dev] Getting TCF Support UART transport

Hi Naama,

the starting point is agent/tcf/framework/channel.c:channel_server() and channel_connect() from them you will quickly move to agent/tcf/framework/channel_tcp.c|h or channel_pipe.c|h

I don't think the implementation or design for that part is documentated anywhere but the files are relatively simple/small so shouldn't take to long to understand how they work and create your own channel_serial.c|h.

Please don't hesitate to ask more questions and contribute back your work :-)

- Christophe