Re: [tcf-dev] get TCF to work with my Raspberry Pi

TCF auto-discovers agents on the local IP subnet.

When your host is running inside virtualbox, it is on a different IP subnet (the virtual one) than your hardware (the real one).

You can either configure your virtualbox network in “bridged” mode, then it joins the hardware network rather than creating a virtual subnet.

Or, you manually specify the IP address of the target for connecting and don’t use autodiscovery.

Theoretically, you can also launch a tcf-agent on the host that hosts your virtualbox and have that additional agent act as proxy between the pi and Eclipse in the VM. Because that proxy agent would sit in the middle, it could see both the pi and eclipse in the VM.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6