Re: [tcf-dev] Plans for TCF moving forward

Hi Martin,

I don't understand why you are planning 1.4 so soon. TCF 1.3 is to be released as part of Mars (finally) but it was originally scheduled for Luna [1].

Between Mars release (end of june) and SR1 is the summer period during which commits are usually less active, I don't see how it is possible to bring any value for a new release in such a short amount of time.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/TCF/DraftPlan13

- Christophe