[tcf-dev] TCF and Pretty Printing

Hi guys,

We are actually trying to implement our own pretty printers thanks to the ITCFPrettyExpressionProvider extension point.

The getText(ITCFObject object) overridden method returns a TCFDataCache<String> object from the object passed as a parameter.
This object is an instance of ITCFExpression but I don’t really know which is the best way to build a custom TCFDataCache<String> object from that.

For now I am having :

TCFNodeExpression _expression_ = (TCFNodeExpression) object;

TCFDataCache<String> _expression_ = _expression_.getExpressionText();

But getExpressionText() seems to contain null data.

What would be the best way to build a proper TCFDataCache<String> object  so that It can contain our “homemade” pretty printer ?

Thank you very much for your help.

David.

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros