Re: [tcf-dev] TCF and microcontrollers/uC (e. g. AVR or ARM Cortex)

Hi Doug,

thanks for your response. I agree with you that processing time would
be the bottleneck in using TCF on or together with microcontrollers.

To be honest, I did not try to get a (self-made) gdb stub running on
an AVR. I guess that this would be a feasible approach, however, it
would not involve TCF then, which I would prefer. The JTAG approach
mentioned by Eugene sounds interesting to me.

Recently I stumbled upon the following link, maybe it is of help to you:
  * http://avr-eclipse.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Debugging

Great you are adding support for the Arduino platform to the CDT. I am
sure that this is very much appreciated, especially by power-users of
the Arduino "IDE".

Regards,
  Rainer