From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eugene Tarassov
Sent: Montag, 9. Februar 2015 19:31
To: TCF Development
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] word addressed memory?

Hi Conny,

If you are OK with presenting byte addresses and sizes to the user, it should be relatively easy to do the translation in your implementation of context.h in the agent. However, you will also need to do the translation in the symbol reader. That part looks a bit more challenging. Good thing is such approach should not require any changes in the Eclipse plugins.

Regards,
Eugene