[tcf-dev] TLS support

Hi tcf-dev,

I have to implement the support of the Thread Local Storage for our OS. The way the TLS is implemented for our OS is different from the way that is implemented currently in TCF the agent (for linux OS), i.e. I have to implement my own get_tls_address() function.

Can the current implementation be moved to the context interface, as a context_get_tls_address() routine? Such that I can overwrite easily the routine for my contexts. Or is there a better way?

Regards,

Benoit Perrin

--
Benoit Perrin, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
direct +33 297.427.375

Back to the top