From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christophe Augier
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 5:08 AM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcf-dev] TCF Agent test suite

Hi,

we (Wind River) saw some regressions in the latest commits of the TCF
Agent development branch. These were detected by our in-house test suite
and we are kin to open a part of it to help avoiding such regressions.

Before going further and to understand what is the best way to
contribute, I'd like to understand what are the existing tests for the
TCF Agent and how they are run.

Thanks everyone for your contributions,

- Christophe