Re: [tcf-dev] Memory Contexts?

Hi Conny,

> I'm in the process connecting a simulator to the agent...

Make sure you compile agent code with -DENABLE_ContextProxy=1

> I'm not sure on how to map these areas into associated contexts...

If those memory area have different addresses, you can handle it with proper if/then/else in your implementation of context_read_mem(). Otherwise, you call create_context() multiple times and link those contexts into your context hierarchy. You can create any hierarchy - whatever represents your system best. One limitation: executable contexts (threads or CPU cores) must be leafs.

> Is there any existing code that I use as example?

We don't have an example of a simulator integration in open source. You still can get pretty good understanding of low-level context implementation from, for example, Linux ptrace integration code.

Regards,
Eugene