[tcf-dev] How to distinguish between two symbols with the same name

Hi,

In some cases the symbol files used to debug a program includes multiple symbols with the same name. When debugging using Eclipse, is there a way to discriminate which symbol we want to resolve (in the Expressions view for instance)?

I could not find any documentation mentioning that use case. The only piece that could be useful (but is completely cryptic from the user point of view) is the ${symbol_ID} syntax for expressions.

Is this missing in the expressions parser?

- Christophe

Back to the top