Re: [tcf-dev] Target Explorer Categories

Hi Doug,

Probably a combination of both?

The categories could be extended to have an attribute “hideIfEmpty”. If not set or set to false, behavior will be as today, categories are shown. If set to true, the category disappear if empty. Of course, a product creator should be able to overwrite this in plugin_customization.init if needed. That should be relative simple to implement. If you like to do it, I would be happy to see a change submitted to gerrit by you J.

Additional to that we could think of an UI where the user the can turn on/off the enabled categories. We could keep that in mind for the case the automatic approach to show/hide categories does not work out?

Best regards, Uwe J