[tcf-dev] Removing/handling context

Hi guys!

How does the TCF Agent remove contexts? Assume the worst case and Eclipse has crashed. How does the agent get rid of old contexts?

How could I reuse contexts? Let's say I always have a "P40" context that is something like my process and only one thread "P40.1" which is the one and only thread that will ever run. How could I reuse those contexts if someone starts a debug session again?

I can't seem to get behind the way the agent handles those contexts..

Best regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Falk

Infineon Technologies Austria AG
Trainee
Automotive Sense and Control
Component Verification

Tel:  +43 (0)5 / 1777 - 5439
Email: stefan.falk@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:stefan.falk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to the top