[tcf-dev] Two Terminal Views?

Hey gang, in case you missed my tweet today,

Need to be careful to open the right Terminal View. Why do this to our poor users?

I somewhat remember this being discussed, but can we get rid of one of these? Does Eclipse really need two Terminal views on the release train, especially when they have the same name in the Open View dialog. I don't mind getting rid of the RSE one if the TCF one is better but let's make a decision here and resolve this.

Thanks,
Doug

Back to the top