[tcf-dev] Understanding "Context"

Hi folks!

I have a debugger thread running now form y TCF agent that is capable of communicating with my i8051 device so far.

This thread receives an event-signal and an event-code for identification which works quite well so far. My problem now is that I am not sure how to add a context to the environment.

Could someone give me a few hints how I am supposed to add context for a program that's running on a simple microcontroller in terms of: Where and when has the context to be added and what is the agent doing with that context? Even a few words could help me here..

Thank you!

Back to the top