Re: [tcf-dev] Memory Monitors - Invalid Bytes

Hi Daniel,

Open source agent implementation sends at most one error address object, so handling more than one was not tested and it might misbehave.

Submitting to Bugzilla would be good.

It would also help a lot if you could step into org.eclipse.tcf.internal.debug.ui.model.TCFMemoryBlockRetrieval in a debugger to see why it produces unnecessary requests.

Regards,

Eugene