[tcf-dev] Can the Java implementation be turned into a full peer clients can connect to?

Hi guys,

Here is one question which got raised while looking for a way to script UI and headless Eclipse instances for our product. We know that the Java implementation contains everything for being a client. The question is if the Java TCF implementation does contain all the necessary code to basically turn Eclipse into a discoverable peer other clients, like a shell implementation, can connect to? And if yes, how to enable it?

Thanks, Best regards, Uwe :)

Back to the top