Re: [tcf-dev] Question about debugging a embedded device using TCF

Hi,

>If you do not have debug services enabled; you can still use TCF agent to enumerate processes, access target file system,

>spawn a process and redirect its input/output... but you cannot do any debugging. Some people are using this to just spawn >their program and start a remote gdbserver to attach to this process; I think Eclipse has a configuration to support this.

This feature is the “C/C++ Remote (over TCF/TE) Run/Debug Launcher” and can be installed from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/tcf/builds/1.1/nightly.

And you should use the “TCF Target Explorer” as client for TCF targets instead of RSE.

Best regards, Uwe