Re: [tcf-dev] Extending TCF Processes service to provide thread creation capability

Hi,

#4 - Questions:

- Should we create a ProcessesV2?
- Are there other options that should be added to "Processes start" or
"Processes createThread"? If yes, it is time to add them.

While there's some changes done to the Processes service I would suggest adding an option to make all of a Process threads stop when a breakpoint is hit (on one of these threads.) I believe such an option can cover all breakpoints and does not need to be defined for each breakpoint. It's also probably easier to implement that way ;-)

- Christophe

--
Jean-Michel Pédrono
www.windriver.com