[tcf-dev] Commit rights for Doug Schaefer have been expired

tools.cdt.tcf Committers,
Martin Oberhuber has expired the commit rights for Doug Schaefer
(dschaefer).  The reason for this change is:

When Doug stepped down as the TCF project lead a year ago, he announced
that he had no vested interest in TCF any more; I'm thus expiring his
commit rights.

=?UTF-8?Q?I=C3=A2=C2=80=C2=99m?= going to nominate him for committer emeritus though, thanks to the
key role he played in the DSDP restructuring, building up git and Tycho
build support for TCF, tighter integration with the CDT, as well as
shepherding many contributions.

Thanks Doug for everything !

To honor Doug's contributions to the project, Martin Oberhuber has
nominated Doug for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top