[tcf-dev] GUI for displaying the Symbols/Variables [Eclipse Indigo]

Hi List,

We implemented the Expression services and the Expressions GUI works so far. We can get the values of specific symbols, we can evaluate expressions and so on.

We would like to have a GUI where to list/find variables.

We think the GUI serves this purpose is "Variables", but for some reason the list is empty and all buttons are grayed.

Is this true? If not, there is any way to list all symbols?

Can someone direct us to some documentation or give us some clues about how this works?

Many Thanks,
Daniel

Back to the top