[tcf-dev] Basic wildcard for context query comparators

Hi,

It would be usefull to have a basic wildcard/regexp capability in the context query name and id comparators.

for example if I have a system with these three contexts:

/board/cpu[0]
/board/cpu[1]
/board/memory

I would like to be able to get my CPUs using a context query.

This could be achieved without adding the full regexp syntax just by for example handling a * at the end of a string as a wildcard

for example: contextquery: '/board/cpu*' would match both CPU contexts
also the context query parsing could be done so: contextquery: '/board/"cpu["*' too would match both CPU contexts.

What are your thoughts on such a wildcard?

Regards,
Manuel.

Back to the top