[tcf-dev] Loading symbols for a multi-segment module

Hi Eugene –

I’m sorry if I missed a previous discussion on this topic, but I have a question about a workflow when loading symbols for a multi-segment module.  Is the workflow to define the relocation for the first segment, and the memory map service will compute the rest, or does the user have to specify the relocation for each segment?  If the later, how does the user perform this step?  Using the “Symbol Files” tab of the launch configuration, I only see a way to provide one segment relocation…

Or did I miss something fundamental, and the answer is neither of the above?

Thank you in advance –

Scott

Back to the top