From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vincent Rubiolo
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 8:56 AM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] Release Review Docs - please review

Hello Martin,

On 06/06/2012 04:56 PM, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can you please review attached draft release review docs and provide feedback.

Apologies as it's not an observation on the document per se but I was
wondering whether we should update each of the service docs to mention
the 1.0 release, such as what was done for the runcontrol one(1). We
could add something like "Ready for TCF 1.0 release" with the associated
2012 date.

Several docs of TCF services still bear their 2008 "original
contribution" header in their version history(2). This might leave users
wondering whether the service is up-to-date w.r.t 1.0.

We might also want to change the service version history to 1.0
accordingly (so that the said version is not left at 0.1).

Some other pieces of documentation still bear some draft artifacts such
as the Locator one(3), with its red 'Security?' markup in the middle of
the paragraph.

Let me know if I need to submit bugs for these.

Cheers,

Vincent

(1)
http://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.git/plain/docs/TCF%20Service%20-%20Run%20Control.html