[tcf-dev] Symbols service and variables view documentation

Hi!

I’m trying to use TCF to connect our packet processor debugger/simulator to Eclipse. I have managed to get parts of it working (like breakpoints, single stepping and the Registers view) but I’m struggling with the Variables view.

The documentation that I have found about of the services (http://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.git/plain/docs/TCF%20Services.html) seems to omit to describe the Symbols service for instance. Does it exist documentation somewhere else which is more complete?

Since I get nothing at all in the Variables view and I see no request for variable info in the TCF trace I wonder if anyone can give me a hint about what triggers the request for variable info?

All help is appreciated!

/Kalle H.

Back to the top