Re: [tcf-dev] Is TCF "done" for 1.0 ?

Hi Martin,

> If we think we are “done” then no extra work after today’s build until 1.0 is expected anyways.

We are always "done". Thanks to things like "continues integration" and "automated testing", TCF code is always ready for release :-)

> That’s why I’m in favor of requiring a Bugzilla before committing.

I think we can continue to trust committers to start discussion in Bugzilla when it is needed. At the moment, I don't see any evidence that we need to step up policing.

We need to switch the build machine to 1.0 branch ASAP. I need to commit stuff that is not intended for 1.0, but I am blocked by Hudson using master to build the release.

Martin, could you, please, help with making changes for Hudson?

I don't know how to do that.

Thanks,
Eugene