From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stieber, Uwe
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 11:31 AM
To: TCF Development
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] TCF 1.0 and Juno M7

Hi again,

Well, looking at the “TCF CDT Extender” feature, the case is a different one here than for the TE. As this feature does pull in CDT UI as well, it is more appropriate to keep things as they are. It needs to be possible to have an TCF feature available that does not depend on CDT … for integrators using TCF but not CDT. Exactly the reason why we have separated the features.

So, things are good as they are, probably the feature names could be better, but we can change that later too.

@Martin: All you need is a new build from the tcf-nightly Hudson build job. But as the RXTX repository went missing ….

Best regards, Uwe J