Re: [tcf-dev] Fwd: Hudson build is back to normal : tcf-nightly #151

Great point. What I do with CDT is manually create a copy of the
nightly build and put it in a milestones composite repository as we
declare candidate builds. Assuming you have shell access, you can see
it at:

    /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/juno/milestones

Doug.