Re: [tcf-dev] Gerrit

+1 for adding TCF to the adopters list J

Thanks, Uwe

From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Mittwoch, 23. November 2011 15:41
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; TCF Development (tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [tcf-dev] Gerrit

Hey gang,

It looks like Gerrit is coming along very quickly at Eclipse. You can take a look at the instantiation at http://git.eclipse.org/r. It sounds like it’ll be an optional service, i.e. committers will continue to have write access to the golden repo at git.eclipse.org. Gerrit becomes a tool that will make it much easier to manage patches coming in.

Unless I hear objections, I’ll make sure CDT and TCF get added to the adopters list as soon as it opens up. Feel free to read the documentation up at the site to familiarize yourself with it.

Cheers,

Doug

Back to the top