From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Thursday, 29 September, 2011 16:07
To: TCF Development (tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [tcf-dev] SVN about to be turn read only

Hey gang,

Just a heads up, the SVN repo should be turned read-only any minute. So please hold off check-ins.

I went through a practice round yesterday and the conversion should only take a few minutes. I’ll give it a bit of testing, but we should be up and running within a couple of hours.

Doug.

Back to the top