[tcf-dev] Committers access: SSH key authentication not working

Hi,

OK, after the move of the TCF repository from SVN to Git, the committer access is broken. It won't use the ssh-dsa key from the scp'ed authorized_keys file (scp'ed as described at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git). Sticking to entering the password a hundred times the day is not an option. How to diagnose this issue? Where to get help? Any insight or hint would be appreciated as I'm stuck with my project work until the issue is resolved.

Thanks, Best regards, Uwe

Back to the top