Re: [tcf-dev] TCF Builds ?

Since I’m getting to the point where I can mavenize a project in my sleep J (or with a headache as I’ve just done L), I’ve just committed the pom.xml files to trunk. They build everything in plugins and features and creates a p2 repo in features/org.eclipse.tm.tcf.repo.

We should probably copy this over to the 0.4.0 branch as well. I also didn’t do the target explorer plug-ins and features, but that should be done.

Doug.

From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:08 PM
To: TCF Development
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] TCF Builds ?

Well, to be clear, the TCF builds in CDT were there to support CDT’s EDC debugger. While handy for other TCF adopters, it sure wasn’t an easy way to get at them.

The plan is to create new jobs for TCF builds and to convert TCF to Maven (and to move TCF to git, but that’s an independent activity). We will then be prepared to produce real TCF builds for the 1.0 release.

However, that will have to wait until I’m back from holidays after August 3. If someone else in the community wants to contribute the pom.xml files for TCF, that would be a great help J. Just follow the pattern I set out with CDT.

Also, we don’t have builds of the agent. It’s trickier because it’s written in C. But I’d like to provide official builds of it as well, at least for Linux and Windows. But I’ll leave that for later.

Doug.