Re: [tcf-dev] Stopping tcf-agent?

No such command is defined.
Eugene

-----Original Message-----
From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thibault, Daniel
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 2:47 PM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcf-dev] Stopping tcf-agent?

   Is there a TCF command (issued by tcf-client) that can be used to shut down tcf-agent (the local one or maybe even a remote one)?  In testing TCF, I find it inelegant to have to manually kill tcf-agent every time I want to shut it down...

Daniel U. Thibault
R & D pour la défense Canada - Valcartier (RDDC Valcartier) / Defence R&D Canada - Valcartier (DRDC Valcartier) Système de systèmes (SdS) / System of Systems (SoS) Solutions informatiques et expérimentations (SIE) / Computing Solutions and Experimentations (CSE)
2459 Boul. Pie XI Nord
Québec, QC  G3J 1X5
CANADA
Vox : (418) 844-4000 x4245